From Conflict of Nations Wiki
Fire Control Settings
Gain access to special Fire Control settings for certain units!
- Hold Fire - Unit never engages enemies unless specifically ordered to do so.
- Return Fire - Unit only engages enemy if attacked first.
- Aggressive - Automatically engages enemies in range, postponing all other orders until combat is resolved.
Permanently Unlock Seasonal Units
Once a Season has finished, only players who earned the required Season Points to permanently unlock the unit will be able to mobilize it.
- You need to reach the minimum required Season Points and have an active Security Council Membership.
- Once a unit is permanently unlocked, it is yours to keep, even after your Security Council Membership expires.
If you do not have Security Council Membership when the season ends, you will not permanently unlock the unit.
Being a member of the Security Council enables players to create their own alliances. Alliance leaders can create and accept alliance challenges, whilst also applying for internal games.
Rally-points enables players to set a point from a city, and any unit created from that city will automatically start moving towards the point they set. They will automatically use airports to ferry over, should they be available.
Security Council members can benefit from their own channel to chat in-game where only security council members can use and chat.
This grants players to add up to four buildings and units to the production queue in each of their cities. No time to lose!
No Inactivity Replacements
All your slots are reserved when you go inactive. No other player or AI can jump in and play your nation. Resume the game at any time!
Custom Article Images
Add flair to your News articles with custom images!
This relation allows members to share gathered intelligence. Whereas this diplomatic relationship can only be used by members in a coalition, Security Council members can benefit from shared intelligence outside of coalitions. Players grant each other access to intel gathered via the intel panel.
This allows players to play in the same game with other whitelisted players using the same connection. Note: All players who want to play need to have an ACTIVE Membership on each account