From Conflict of Nations Wiki
In order to win a campaign in CON, you must be first to reach the required Victory Point limit. Once a winner has been determined...
- Very Important: Victory Points are updated at midnight GMT+1 / CEST + 1
- The game will continue to run until midnight of the current ingame day, allowing the remaining players to conquer more territory and gain more Victory Points.
- At midnight, the game is officially over and your Victory Points are converted to Gold, CON's premium currency.
- The VP for each nation is updated once per game day (generally upon day change). It may be the case that a nation with 0 VP may still appear to have some until day change occurs.
This table displays the Victory Points required in order to win a campaign. The required amount varies by campaign size/scenario.
- Number of Players above one implies that you are part of a coalition. In that case, the number refers to the total number of coalition members, and the Victory Points Required is calculated as the grand total of all your team members' Victory Points.
- Note that these numbers are not fixed and may change with future updates.
|Number of Players||Victory Points Required|
|World War 3 (64 Player)|
|Flashpoint Europe (28 Player)|
|Europe 1990 Map (20 Player)|