From Conflict of Nations Wiki
Revision as of 02:16, 16 September 2019 by User
If you want to join a public game, Conflict of Nations spawns these maps under particular criteria which are required for the server:
- If the particular game map/scenario is full, the server will spawn a new one shortly after
- If a map is no longer full (through abandoned players), and less than Day 5, the map will reappear as a joinable game in the new game list
- If the map is an event map, it may not be spawned again for some weeks or even months, but they still follow the same criteria to spawn
Otherwise, if you have an Alliance and are looking for a challenge, you can:
- Apply for Internal Alliance Challenge or Elite AvA Challenge, you can find a guide here.
- Or else, challenge an another Alliance yourself! head to the Ranking Tab, Alliances Tab, click on an Alliance you wish to challenge and click the challenge button there!
Rising Tides Map
Complexes are safe cities that allow humanity to flourish in the new world.
- A Radiation Dome automatically starts to charge if the city is uncontaminated and has a minimum population of 4.
- Indestructible building
A Shielded Complex, i.e. a Complex with a fully charged Radiation Dome, protects the population and infrastructure from environmental hazards and, to a certain degree, nuclear and chemical attacks.
- Grants 50 Victory Points when dome is fully charged.
- Radiation Dome shields buildings and population from unit damage while it is intact.
- Agents can still sabotage buildings however.
- Armies are not protected by the dome.
- Radiation Dome goes offline and needs to fully recharge when conquered by another player.
- Radiation Dome automatically fully recharges over 24 hours.
Complexes a fixed structures that cannot be built by players.
Strategic Sites house technologies and research that are vital to the survival of future generations, and should be your highest priority.
- Each site grants the owning player 1000 Victory Points
- Indestructible building
Rising Tides features five fixed Strategic Sites in total. Every Strategic Site is identifiable on the map by a unique building and highlight animation.
Led by their visionary leader, Eshaton, The Chosen stop at nothing pursuing their divine charge. Stealth and subterfuge are their weapons of choice. They blend into the unbounded streams of refugees pouring across the fractured continents. And strike when least expected.
New Unit: Enforcer
- Superior damage to:
- Anti Fixed Wing
- Anti Rotary Wing
- Anti Armor damage
- Rising Tides & Sea channels/Inland seas - New Sea channels and shores change the way you plan and strategize in your local area
- Dead zones - Quarantined zones which cannot be traversed and do not offer resources
- Antarctic continent - The Antarctic gives proves to be a useful base of operations, out of reach in the early game
- 128 Playable nations - New potential hotspots in North America, South America and the East
- Special starting Unit setup: All nations start with Level 5 Motorized Infantry, Air Superiority Fighter, and Combat Recon Vehicle units to use from game start