From Conflict of Nations Wiki
Being part of a coalition can be a significant game-changer in CON, as it impacts the way you play and strategise while you strive for joint victory:
- Your shared VP limit is adjusted according to the map and number of players in the coalition. It does not matter how many Victory Points each individual player contributes, once the limit is reached, your coalition wins the game.
- Right of Way is activated among coalition members by default.
- Your coalition receives its own message channel.
Keep in mind:
- When you decide to leave a coalition, your team members will be notified and a 24-hour count down starts before exit is officially confirmed.
- If you go inactive, you will automatically start the coalition-leave-timer.
Starting a Coalition
In order to create a coalition, open the coalition list via the player profile. In the Coalition List tab you will see the current coalitions, along with their leaders, total number of provinces, members, and Victory Points.
- In the top-right corner of the popup, click on the Create a new Coalition button.
- Upload your own flag, and add a name and description for your coalition. This will be publicly visible to other players in the Details of the coalition list.
Joining a Coalition
In order to join a coalition, open the coalition list via the player profile. In the Coalition List tab you will see the current coalitions, along with their leaders, total number of provinces, members, and Victory Points.
- Click on the Details button for the coalition you wish to join.
- Click on the Apply button in the bottom-left corner of the popup.
If you cannot see the Apply button, ensure that you are playing the game in fullscreen mode. You can toggle fullscreen mode via the Settings & Info Panel.